Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for the stock notification!
The Gazettes hardly need an introduction, I mean... Look at them! These classic shorts go very well with dark blue and denim shirts. For a vintage look, pair MR MARVIS' beige stretch cotton men's shorts with boat shoes.
Original or Piqué? Read more about the differences.
The Originals fit true to size. When in doubt, check out our size guide.
- The Originals’ inside leg measurement starts at 7 inches for size 30. Increases by 0.2 inches with each size.
- The Originals’ elastic waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Originals have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear, they are mid-length and have an above-the-knee hemline.
- The Originals’ leg width is smart, but fits comfortably without restricting movement.
The first time you put on your brand new MR MARVIS "The Originals" shorts, they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should, comfortable without giving in on style.Steven is 6' 0" tall and is wearing size 32.
MR MARVIS "The Originals" are made of a high-quality, Oeko-Tex certified, cotton twill with an unmatched soft finish. We added 2% elastane which makes The Originals extremely comfortable to wear.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels, everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. MR MARVIS "The Originals" come with:
- A partly elastic waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A button fly with an engraved front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- A single welt back pocket with velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined octagon emblem embroidered on the bottom hem in a matching shade.
- Five belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (max 86°F). Do not tumble dry.
- All orders to the US are shipped for free.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders shipped to the US.
- Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours. Orders will be delivered within 6 business days.
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
HIDDEN ZIPPERED POCKET