Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for the stock notification!
Look at The Rivieras, MR MARVIS’ old lavender piqué men's shorts - made out of airy 100% organic cotton fabric with a textured waffle look. The memories will automatically pop up of stretched fields of lavender and the facades of the old fisherman's houses in the port of St Tropez. Let’s go on vacances!
Original or Piqué? Read more about the differences.
The Piqués fit true to size. When in doubt, check out our size guide!
- The Piqués' inside leg measurement starts at 7 inches for size 30. Increases by 0.2 inches with each size.
- The Piqués' elastic waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Piqués have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear, they are mid-length and have an above-the-knee hemline.
- The Piqués' shorts leg width is smart, but fits comfortably without restricting movement.
The first time you put on your brand new MR MARVIS shorts, they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should, comfortable without giving in on style.Michael is 6' 2" tall and is wearing size 32.
MR MARVIS "The Piqués" are made of high-quality 100% organic cotton. The airy woven fabric with the textured waffle look is subtle, flexible, and sophisticated and makes these shorts extremely comfortable to wear.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels, everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. MR MARVIS ’The Piqués’ come with:
- A partly elastic waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A zipper fly and a special (patented) sliding front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- A single welt back pocket with velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined silver-colored octagon emblem on the bottom hem.
- Five belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (max 86°F). Do not tumble dry. Please consider the environment, wash your shorts as little as possible. Hang them out after wearing and consider more sustainable alternatives to refresh your shorts.
- All orders to the US are shipped for free.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders shipped to the US.
- Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours. Orders will be delivered within 6 business days.
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
HIDDEN ZIPPERED POCKET